Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WheN LiFe TuRn tO bE MonOToNouS, wHaT'LL U dO?!

Nothing is fulling my life in this recent days.. Life seems very monotonous. Even still run all my daily activity, such as : house work, chat, check my email, fb, fs, attend my english course, ... But nothing special or anything interesting happen. It's December!!! Xmas almost come... Haven't decided what to do in this Xmas.

Owh... It's time to apply for any university that I'm going to study in next year..
I just apply for 1 university yesterday from e-application.
And i'm waiting for the result now..
Let's see how it'll be then..
Know what?! I've never feel very boring like this before. Even in Jakarta, when i'd had nothing to do, i didn't feel this kind of emptiness... Hello!! What's going on actually?! *sigh*
Now, i understand why my friends who study overseas always complain about - owh, i want go home ... i feel lonely ... i couldn't stand on this situation - Yeph.. It's always better to be in your hometown where your family, friends are...
Although S'pore is a nice city to live in, but sometimes it's not a good reason too. Just because this country is very clean, safe, almost no crime here... Couldn't be the best reason to live here. If u ask me whether i am comfort or not. I will say YES. I've become accustomed here.
I'm thinking of my friend who study in Beijing, China, now.. She feel very lonely, and I wish i could go there now... Hug her and listen to all what she'll say, listen properly to her story...
Miss her so much...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lek...
keep smiling always..
give thanx for everything happen in ur life...
^^

MuSiC