Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A LiTtlE ThInG iN mY LiFe

ToDaY I pICkeD SoME PhoTo iN My CLasS..
WaNNa SeE SomE?!

. . . This my teacher who teach in ielts class. He is a Singaporean and his name is Jonathan. He is good in teaching, I like his method of teaching. Easy and simple to understand, improving my english in all part such as writing, speaking, listening, and reading. Thanks so much... He's very friendly and kind!! He'll help you anytime you need his help. Honestly, I haven't find a teacher like this.. Hahahaha And guess what?! He bought sushi for us today... . . .



Mmmmm, nyummyyyy...... Want some?! Hahaha



. . . This is my classmate, she is Kumi and Japanese.. She is very friendly too. But, she've just got a fever yesterday. Kumi... Hope you'll getting better fast, okay?! Don't be stress... We miss you when u didn't come.. Takecare!!! And... Don't always feel lonely... If you have any problems, please share it with me if you don't mind... ^^ . . .
So sad, remembering that the class is almost over. This december... Ugh!!! But, just enjoying the last time together. ^^ Still friends after that, right?!
Actually, I have 3 more classmates, but 3 of them are no longer with us because they've already finished the limit of time for this class. Two of them are Taiwanese who are Angel and Emma. I don't have their picture.. And the other one is Christine Chai, she is Indonesian like me..
. . . This photo was taken on Christine's last day tutor time...
Miss ya!! . . .

No comments:

MuSiC