Saturday, November 22, 2008

Which is the prioritize?? This or that or none of them?!

It's weekend... But it wasn't saturday anymore, it is Sunday, cuz it's 12:27 AM already!! Ups!!! I don't recognize it, it's Sunday morning. Hahaha. And I haven't slept yet... Btw, i'm gonna share my day with ya again.. Of course, commonly, some of my photos will decorate my blog.
Let's start then... But, where should we start?!
Okay.. Yesterday afternoon, i went to Orchard with Chai again, and we met at Kinokuniya in Takashimaya. Yeph.. Kinokuniya gave us 20% discount for all item..
Well, i bought 4 books, which are, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, and Harry Potter and ..... by JK Rowling..

_Christmas Tree inside Takashimaya_

_Orchard Rd full of Christmas decoration_

_Christmas Tree Outside Paragon_

_Chai n I_


_The resto where we ate our dinner_

Hummm.. Indonesian Food :

Ayam Bakar + nasi

Teh Botol

Sayur Asem

Ikan Goreng Kipas

Sop Buntut

At Tangs...

Miracle of Christmas...

A donation to help the needs, such a good-hearted people...

Played X'mas song with their instrument to attract people,

They played music instrument, people gave donation

This was the card that i got by donate for the needs.. Calender 2009

Inside Tangs, tried some dress (NOTE: Just tried, won't bought). Hahaha.

Honestly, I liked this dress, it fit with my body and i thought that it looked good in me..

But, i didn't have any reason to buy this dress :

1. I don't have any party or special event

2. Huf... I've bought 4 books

3. It's expensive (cuz i still want to buy ipod and cam-digital. T.T I'm saving my money for those tho things now)

MuSiC